Thursday, October 18, 2012

Phone Pics

My first pic on my new phone :) 

Szekeres Playdate 

Tyler was so excited to sit on the motorcycle.  We parked next to one this morning and he told me that he wanted one for his birthday :)

Play date with Paige's new buddy Kiley from school.  They had fun with the lipstick!

One morning before school...


Making a stepping stone with their handprints for Grandparents Day.  Yes, Grandparents Day is not the most celebrated day and it was at the beginning of September but I bought these stepping stones and thought it would be fun for them to do together!

I think they had more fun during the "clean up"...ha!

So fun!  Jonna and I did one of those drink wine/paint events.  Now...where do I put this masterpiece?!

Another play date  - with Paige's new buddy Annika from school.  She looks like she could be Tyler's sister!

Practicing her ABC's on her whiteboard from Tootsie

Dinner at Pacific Coast Grill with Kadee, Bob and his sister...forgot her name.  Fun times!!!


Tootsie and Paigey playing beauty salong

Paige's school picture...love it!

One of Paige's friends from school, Ava, had surgery so Paige colored a "get well soon" card for her and I sent her Mom a pic

Paige drew this for her Teacher, Mrs. Teisher.  I'm loving her teacher and so is she!



No comments: