Friday, October 5, 2012

Tyler Preschool Orientation

Tyler is going to preschool Friday mornings from 8:30-11:30 at The Village.  It was a last minute decision and I would love it if it were another day of the week because I have MOPS (Mom's of Preschoolers) every other Friday where there is childcare available, but I'll take what I can get!  Here he is checking out his classroom, meeting his teachers and meeting his new friends.  Totally comfortable and whined when I told him it was time to go!


I'm a little late posting this and thought I'd mention that this is Mateen with Tyler and today after picking Tyler up the teachers said these two are "trying to figure out who the dominant one is"...ha!  


He did this all by himself and I missed the shot of him crossing his feet...too cute!

No comments: