Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Disneyland!

Disneyland!!! Paige and I had so much fun and took tons of pictures.
In front of the castle
on the merry-go-round...all by herself! I was right next to her of course :)
Mr. Toad's wild rideDumbo ride
Eating a delicious and nutritious lunch. Paige is big into wearing her sunglasses when the sun is out. She asks for them now!
Maleficent
Cruella Deville
Captain Hook
Entering Princess Land
Sleeping Beauty herself! We had to wait in line for about 45 minutes...which wasn't bad considering Shereen went the other day and waited 2 1/2 hours! Anyway, keeping a 2 year old in line for 45 minutes was interesting. I ran out of entertaining ideas quick and luckily Paige made friends with the little girls in line with us so they helped entertain. So we all know how obsessed Paige is with princesses so I was so excited to see her reaction when we walked around the corner and the little stinker could care less! Sleeping Beauty is her favorite right now so I thought she would pass out or something to see Sleeping Beauty first and she honestly didn't even have a reaction! I guess she is just too young to get it. She was more excited to walk around the store with all the princess dresses and toys after meeting all the princesses! After waiting in line you walk around the corner to meet 3 princesses and you don't know who's going to be there! I think we were super lucky with the ones we got :) Off to Belle we went. Paige had no reaction to Belle but was very interested in pointing out the circles in the picture! Belle was super nice and obviously a pro at this because she went right over and started pointing to the circles with Paige and asked her questions about where other ones were. What a nice girl :)
Paige got a little more comfortable with her but never really got too close!
off to Snow White
Waiting for her makeup! JK..these chairs are for face painting :)
We were on our way out and ran into the Fairy Godmother! I was so excited for Paige because she loves to say "Bippidy Boppidy Boo". But, little did I know that Paige was going to be scared of her! Of course this was at 3:30pm and Paige had no nap yet so I think she was just done but agreed to take a picture if I was holding her. She wasn't scared of any of the evil characters but was scared of the Fairy Godmother!!
Here's a picture of us after a LONG day! I was sooo exhausted and I think Paige was too! It was really fun and totally worth the effort. We're going to try and go back in November and December to get some more use out of our pass. We were watching the Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin :)

1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Oh my gosh- looks like sooo much fun! Addyson would absolutely LOVE that! She is super obsessed with anything princess right now, which is fun! Sleeping Beauty is ALL we talk about! I'm jealous that you live so close to that!!