Monday, October 5, 2009

Tootsie & Wally Pop Visit

My parents came in for a weekend visit. They were off the plane for about 5 minutes before giving Paige a gift.
Oh, la, la...a box of 4 sets of princess shoes!
Love at first sight
Saturday we spent the day at Del Mar Beach. My parents took lots of pictures so I'll add them as soon as my Mom sends them but you can get the idea from this one. Jeromy and Paige built a sandcastle and Jerm dug all the sand from the same spot creating a huge hole so they decided to put Paige in the there! She loved it but I think Jeromy had more fun than her playing in the sand! What a great dad :)
Sunday we went to Church and lunch and watched a little Cowboy football. Tootsie took a little break from the game to color with Paige. I'm so excited it's Fall, by the way! Football season...not that I really watch the games, but it's fun to have them on...cool weather, all the colors in nature...I'm totally ready and excited for Fall this year.
Sunday night we all watched Sleeping Beauty. Paige is making sure she gets the best view in the house.
She has started doing a "funny walk" where she sticks out her tummy and makes a double chin and then walks around. Kendyl captured a glimpse of the entertainment.
I was making dinner and she got into the cabinets and got a package of princess fruit snacks. She's learning that you have to eat a meal before dessert so I told her she could have them after dinner. So, she opened them herself, got herself a plate, poured them on the plate and just stared at them. I was so impressed and couldn't believe she listened so well!
Then she would look at them and tell Kendyl what character it was and the color...but never ate one!
Monday we met Kendyl in Mission Bay and walked along the boardwalk. I thought this was a cute pic of Wally Pop and Miss Paige.
Another fun weekend with Tootsie and Wally Pop. They'll be back in a month to celebrate Paige's 2 year old birthday!

1 comment:

Laura and Jonathan said...

Kelsey, I love reading about your beautiful family on your blog! Your sweet Paige is so adorable, and congrats on Baby #2! By the way, is your mom sitting on the parking lot in the second picture?!? That's a classic grandma moment. So cute! :-)