Thursday, October 15, 2009

Poopie on the Potty!

Today was a monumental day in Paige's life! We were getting ready to visit the hospital and Paige decided to sit on the potty for a while. She has done this many, many times with nothing else happening besides sitting there. I got her a stack of books to read while she sat there and told her that I was going to fix my hair in my bathroom and that I would be right back. I was on the phone with my Mom and she asked if Paige had done anything and I said that we would hear the royal tune if so (yes, her potty plays a royal tune with anything hits the bowl) and as if on cue, the royal tune played so I ran in there...thinking she had pushed the spot with her fingers as she has done in the past...and she was busy reading her books and didn't even realize that she had pooped in the potty!!!! I made a HUGE deal out of it and was really excited for her. Yay Paige!!!!!

No comments: