Friday, October 23, 2009

Visiting Hayden & Zoey!

Tonight we went to Matt and Reyna's to hang out and eat dinner. Clela made a yummy crock pot that I know everyone appreciated! Somehow I didn't take any pictures of the babies but managed to take 2 pictures of Paige. They are so cute by the way and Matt and Reyna are doing a great job. They have got a schedule down and so far have made twins look easy! The babies are so little and sweet. It makes me remember Paige that small and realize what a big girl she is now. She is so good around them and wants to hold them so we pretend that she is holding them all by herself and she gets all giddy and happy. I hope she is the same way with the little cheese! She will get jealous when I'm holding Hayden or Zoey and will get down on the floor and cry and whimper (she learned this act from all the princess movies) and then I'll somehow distract her and she'll be fine. She's gotten a lot better from a few months ago. She would throw a full tantrum and there was nothing I could do but pick her up. Anyway, the babies are doing great and so are Mom and Dad. Matt was showing Paige some pictures...she LOVES looking at pictures!...and she snuggled up and rested her head on his shoulder to look. Jerm didn't catch it quite in time, but you get the idea.

While we were eating dinner, Paige was in the babies room rocking the stuffed kitty to sleep. This is how I hold her to put her down. Too cute.

No comments: