Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kadee's Baby Shower

Yesterday, Paige and I headed up to LA for Kadee's baby shower. Kadee and I have been friends since first grade and she is the reason Jeromy and I met! She is due March 14 and I'm due March 19...who in the world would have thought we'd be pregnant at the same time, due within a week of each other and both living in Southern California!
Her favors were apples tied up with cute fabric and a ribbon and a really sweet Bible verse with something about bearing fruit. Paige dug into the apple. She also found the TV playing Sponge Bob and couldn't resist!
They sang Happy Birthday to Halo Grace...her soon to be little girl

It was a long trip - we left the house at 1:30 and didn't get home until 9pm but Paige was a trooper and I'm so glad I brought her. It would have been a lonely ride to and from LA all alone! I was curious how she would act at the shower since we weren't going to know anyone except Kadee and her Mom but Paige was the hit of the party! She was really well behaved, super friendly and had a great time.

No comments: