Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tyler's Shower with Stroller Strides!

Last night we went to En Fuego's to have a shower for Baby Tyler! We've had the last few baby showers there and they are always so much fun. We had a great turnout and I got some super cute goodies for Tyler! We always play this game where each Mom shares a fact about themselves that no one would already know, make a list of those facts and the game is to figure out who's fact is who's! There were some really surprising things on the list. Here were a few:

- I used to dive with bull sharks - no cage - in Costa Rica
- I won a McDonald's eating competition in college against a bunch of frat boys
- I drove off a 100 ft cliff and walked away
and the best one (jk)
- I graduated college with Choctaw as my foreign language...that was mine! Ha!

Anyway, it was really fun and I feel so blessed to have such a great group of friends!

No comments: