Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Playdate with Carson

Monday night we went to Carson's house to play! They had lots of fun together, especially making smoothies for dinner. Ever since that night Paige wants to help me do everything in the kitchen. Sarah gave them yogurt, fruit, flax seed, veggie juices, etc to put in the blender. It tasted like yogurt and they didn't know there were actually some things in there that were good for them! I was so excited for Paige to try it because she loves yogurt and if she would eat it with flaxseed, all the better! She took one sip and barfed. Literally! I don't think she really even tasted it but she will pretend to gag and will make all these nasty noises if she doesn't like something but tonight it got to the point where she actually threw up! Eww!! Needless to say, we won't be making smoothies for Paige anytime soon at our house. Thanks to Sarah for trying though! What a little drama queen...

And a play"date" wouldn't be complete without a kiss good-bye!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

It was pretty funny. We made smoothies with Clare last night and I was very nervous about her reaction even though I have made them from for her before : ) Thankfully, she sucked it down! Now I have to redeem myself with Paige and perhaps next time we will make cookies.