Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another fun filled day!

Tuesday we went to the Children's Museum. The kids had so much fun running around and it was nice to spend the afternoon in some air conditioning. This fountain was outside the museum and Paige just had to run through it.


This was the size of a dinosaur foot - the kids didn't last long in there :)





After naps, Nana came over for a visit!
We got this last Christmas from my Aunt and Paige thought it was hilarious. It's a reindeer that poops jelly beans!




That night we went to the Ranger game! Okay, I know I keep talking about how hot it is here but I just don't know how people go outside. My Dad got invited to a suite for the game but they didn't allow children in the suite so me and Jeromy bought general admission. Well, that was fun for about 5 minutes...it's too dang hot! We were only there for about an hour and spent half of the game in an air conditioned restaurant. We played some games with the kids and walked around. We were on the way home and I asked Jeromy who they were playing and neither one of us knew!!!!


Kendyl and her boyfriend Paul on the way to the game...little love birds :)

No comments: