Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 4th!!!!

What a fun July 4th!! We spent the day at my parents just hanging with the family.

Jeromy and Paige painting the washers red, white and blue.


Hmmm...this looks like a good seat!


Tootsie, exactly how do these bubbles work??


What are you guys talking about?
Hmmm...lemme think about that...
Sounds interesting...but I don't know if I agree
The washers are finally complete!!

Later that night the Baker family came over to hang out. It was so fun to see them! Hudson and Tyler sporting the Man's Shop hat
Ella and Paige fishing in the hot tub
Whatcha lookin at?


Mermaid Ella and Mermaid Paige
Look at my mermaid tail Mom!
Ella, what are you doing?
Hmmm...karate chops...I think I can do that!
Hiiii Yah!
You scream, I scream...we all scream for ICE CREAM!







No comments: