Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Questions with Paige

One of my friends asked her daughter these questions so I decided to ask Paigey!

What is your name: P-A-I-G-E (she spelled it)
How old are you: three
What's your favorite animal: girafe (where in the heck did this come from?!)
What is your favorite color: PINK
Who is your best friend: Clare
What do you want to be when you are all grown up: a rockstar
What is your favorite movie: Rapunzel
What is your favorite book: Shara Tiara
What makes you happy: when my brother does silly stuff
What makes you sad: when you put me in time out
What is your favorite food to eat: cereal (I asked her these questions right after breakfast)
What is your favorite song to sing: Taylor Swift
What is your favorite sport to play: in and out things (she did something at Ethan's birthday party that she keeps referring to as this!)
Where does Daddy work: here (sometimes he works from home)

No comments: