Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Funday

The Sunday my parents were here we had a great day that started with some Sunday morning lounging.
And then we got ready to hit the beach! Paige wanted her hair double braided so Tootsie did it for her just like she used to do mine.
Kendyl and Paul came over to BBQ that night. Paul is so great with the kids!
And, the Elleraas family came over for some fun too!

Believe it or not but this huge mess on his face is from ONE chocolate pretzel!
Okay, lets see if a wipey can do the trick...
Hey, get back here you little rascal!
Fine, I'll just give you a little bath in the sink
And, I'll give you a crazy hair-do
Oh yeah, Mom...I'll get you!





I LOVE that little rascal :)
Seriously?! You guys are crazy.
You think that was crazy?!.......DOGPILE!!!!!!
Tyler, help your Mommy!
Uhhh... that's not quite what I was thinking.




No comments: