Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wally Pop & Tootsie Visit

What a fun visit! I've already done a post about this but here are some pictures from my Mom's camera!

Paige & Tyler riding the train after we finished back to school shopping. Paige will swish her hair side to side and make a comment about how long her hair is getting. So, she loves this picture :)
Saturday night we went to the airport to pick up Wally Pop. And, yes Paige wore her leopard, sequin dress :) I LOVE these pictures of them!!


A little morning milk and cartoon time before the bbq

Sunday night, Kendyl, Paul, The Elleraas Famly, The other Stallings family, Tootsie & Wally Pop and me and Jerm had dinner together! Kendyl and Paul brought the meat and veggies and did most of the cooking so that was my favorite part!




Paul also made an apple pie! Special with a "W", birthday candle and "J" for Wally Pop and Jerm's birthday. WOW!
And, the night wouldn't be complete without a dance party ;)

No comments: