Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tyler Pics

Tyler is growing up and changing so much right now! He's started talking more and understanding more. He is 100% BOY. Loves anything with wheels and anything to do with sports. It's so funny how different boys and girls are. I truly love having a little boy and love, love, love Tyler with all of my heart! I've have been so emotional right now (no, I am not pregnant!) about him growing up! I cry (happy cry) almost every night in complete awe at how adorable he is and how blessed I feel to have the amazing kids God chose to be mine!

The kid LOVES football! When he hears it on the TV, he'll come over and pat the couch so that we'll sit him up there so he can watch it. Of course, this doesn't last but about 5 minutes but I think it's so cute! (Longhorn jersey from Tootsie...hope I don't get too much grief from my college friends!)






The other day I was cleaning out the car so Tyler was playing in the garage and he climbed under the Jeep hood and crawled into his hot rod car!
Tyler puts on Paige's backpack everyday and always wants to play at the playground. He's ready for preschool!
Major bedhead!
Hmmm...where did this idea come from?

No comments: