Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby...I mean Little Paigey

The other day I watched Paige and the twins for a few hours...the twins slept the whole time so don't get too impressed!...and we had Hayden in the swing. Paige was eating dinner and decided she wanted to hop in to give it a ride. Jeromy conveniently brought her dinner to her in the swing so she was all set! Looks pretty comfy to me! And, if you're wondering what in the world she has on, it's a lovely Disney princess outfit (compliments of Tootsie) under her new green dress. We were at Marshalls and she loved this dress (and so did I) and I thought I'd be perfect for St. Patrick's Day coming up!
She's such a big girl now! Look at her when she was about 2 months old in the swing
And, here's one when she is 4 months old. Jeromy loves this picture - he says she looks like a rocker chick

No comments: