Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paige is potty trained!!

Paige is officially potty trained...we think! We've been working on it for a few months not really pushing it but with all of this rain and me not going to Stroller Strides as much, I've been pushing it a little harder since we were home anyway. She does great when she's naked on the bottom - never had an accident so I decided to put panties on her. She wore panties to the park after Stroller Strides earlier this week and she tee-tee'd in her panties...oops! We tried panties at the grocery store and she went in the potty there so we were golden! Her incentive for not going in her panties was pom-poms and a megaphone. I think it's so funny that she wants to be a Cheerleader and really has no idea what they are but is so into it! I hope she wants to still be one when she is old enough to do it! Anyway, she's been wearing panties pretty much all week and going on the potty when she tells me or I ask her to try with me. So, (long story short) I'm very happy and proud to announce that Paige is potty trained!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm so jealous!! Lily has no want to potty train. We've tried several times with panties and all she does is go all over herself. Emilee was so easy so it's a little frustrating having one that isn't. Good job Paige!!