Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fancy Nancy Tea

This morning we went to Childish Couture for a Valentines Day Tea! The tables were set up so cute and it was all catered towards the little girls. Here's Ava and Paige posing for a quick pic. Paige has started doing a fake smile and saying "cheese" when I ask her to smile. I guess it's better than a straight face or her not looking at the camera!
Ava, Paigey and Paige doing a little Valentines Day craft. The boutique provided feather boas, pearl necklaces and fancy hats for all the girls...too cute!
Listening to a little presentation on manners
Enough of all that...let's eat!
Happy little lady after the cupcake
Hard at work making a Valentines Day card for Daddy. Do you see how she holds her marker? I wonder if she'll end up writing like this...

We had so much fun and the boutique had a great sale - 75% off select merchandise! I got 6 things for Baby Tyler and they ended up being about $10 each! I got 4 button up shirts that look like something Jeromy would wear - super hip - and 2 jackets. I got them in size 2T and 4T! Totally ridiculous and even the other Mom's in line were laughing that I was buying 4T clothes for my unborn child...but they are so cute and such a great price...who could resist?!