Friday, February 5, 2010

Tootsie & Wally Pop have arrived!

Surprise, surprise...they come bearing gifts! This is actually from Paige's Nana (my Mom's Mom). We couldn't even leave the airport before they let her open her gift!
It fits, it fits!
What a little poser!
Paige got a shaker from Grammy's house - I think she got it in Hawaii - and Paige plays with it like it's a pom-pom and will say "We're number one". So, I told her if she started going on the potty all the time, I'd get her a cheerleader outfit. Well, Tootsie beat me to the punch and after Paige went on the potty once, she got the outfit! Here she is doing some of her moves.
This face cracks me up. She's done it since she was a baby.
It rained that night so Dad put her rain boots on and let her play outside for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!1