Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tyler's Baby Shower!

What a FUN day!! Nicole, Kim, Sarah S., Sara D., Reyna and Kendyl threw me such a fun shower and I got the CUTEST things for Baby Tyler! Seriously...I got some great gifts! I feel so blessed to have such a great group of girlfriends!

We started the day with a little princess movie with Paige...in her first outfit of the day...her new Minney Mouse dress! I love it when she snuggles with me.
Here's outfit #2...Princess and the Frog jammies from Tootsie
And now outfit #3 and it's still early! Sleeping Beauty...I mean Paige...saying a quick good-bye to Tootsie
Me and Kadee! We are one week apart


Tyler banner made with love from Pearl...love it!
Personalized sign from Nicole for Tyler's door. It says "Tyler's Caddy Service...Early tee times are my speciality!
And, a super sweet little beanie! I hope it fits for longer than a week...ha!
Adorable outfit from Danielle...I can't wait to put this on baby Tyler!
Erin, Courtney, Danielle and Kristen
The whole gang!
Tootsie and Kendyl working hard on the game


Me and Nicole
My Mom I think pretending like she has a big belly too?!
Love this pic!



How did my friends know I love polka-dots?! I love this cake and it was so yummy
We played a game where everyone divided up in groups and went through magazines to create a picture of what they thought Baby Tyler is going to look like. One rep from each group stood up and described the babies they created...hilarious! I got to choose the winner. I choose Danielle's group - they had a super cute baby with a blue bow on the front and then put a cute little black baby on the back saying that it is the UPS Man's baby! If it isn't obvious, we have a black UPS man who we all LOVE! I thought that was too funny so chose them.

Paige wanted to put on Tootsie's dress after she changed from the shower so here she is in outfit #4! And, you'll notice she has no bow in her hair...somehow she never has a bow on when Dad's in charge :) She's being the Fairy Godmother with her wand.
Me and Courtney! She's a good friend from Texas and is pregnant with a Baby Ruby due in July! She has the cutest little baby bump.
Me and the proud Wally Pop
Thank you so much to all my friends who made it such a fun day!

No comments: