Thursday, April 1, 2010

Back to the beach

We had so much fun at the beach on Saturday that we went back on Sunday...only this time it was just us 4! Our first trip as a family of four! Jeromy played golf with Chris in the morning and then met us at the beach around 12`:30. So, it wasn't that bad for me since I didn't have to leave the house until noon :) I don't know how I'm going to get out of the house at 8am when Paige goes to preschool!!

Here's Paige enjoying her lunch. We got turkey sandwiches which she, of course, wouldn't eat so I gave her some trail mix thinking that would at least be a little protein. Well, I didn't realize until after she was done that she only ate the raisins and chocolate chips...hmmm...nice lunch!Playing in the sand! They built a castle, a turtle and a lizard
Then Paige went out for a little surf! I think this picture is hilarious...
Now she's getting the hang of it!

No comments: