Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dorthy Hair

Tyler rolled over!!! I know it's totally unbelievable and I think it was just a fluke thing but he rolled over today! He was doing a little tummy time and rolled from his tummy to his back...3 weeks old! Paige thought his activity mat was so cool and wanted to lay on it with him. Look at how big she looks compared to him! Crazy that she was once that small...
This is later that night. Dad with his TWO kids! Oh, and yes, our daughter has a black eye :( She doesn't "jump" on the couch (this is her little trick that I actually let her do) but she stands on the couch and hops down to sit. Well she did this on Easter morning and bounced off and hit her cheek bone on the coffee table. Poor thing. She honestly didn't even make that big of a deal out of it but her poor eye looks horrible!
We watched The Wizard of Oz that night so I did Paige's hair like Dorthy and she loved it!

3 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Wow- rolling already!! I need to call you so we can chat! I'm sleep deprived!!!

The Vicari's said...

That is crazy that he rolled over! Paige's poor eye looks like it hurts! Can't wait til y'all make a Texas trip so I can hold that little baby boy. :)

Sarah said...

I love the two french braids! She looks adorable. I can't wait to start using my braiding skills :)