Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dinner at the Elleraas'

Nicole very generously arranged for all my friends to bring me dinner - it has been the best thing! New dinners each night delivered to you from your best friends...can't beat that! Except the fact that I've put on 2 pounds since these dinners have started...homemade lasagna, Ben & Jerry's, wine...I don't know how I gained any weight?!?

So, when it was Nicole's night (almost 3 weeks ago now but I'm just getting around to blogging about it!) she had us over to her house and we had so much fun. Here's the kids at their own table per Ava's request. We sat at the dining room table and the kids sat at the kitchen table. What big kids :)After dinner the kids went upstairs to play...which by the way is so nice that Paige is old enough to go play by herself for a while...and they came down in ballerina outfits and had put together a dance routine for us. We headed upstairs and had no idea what we were in for! They were hilarious! Paige kept squinting her eyes when she would dance like a ballerina - not sure where that came from but it was cracking me up. I seriously had a tummy ache from laughing so hard!

We did a quick photo shoot before leaving. We need to do another one - Tyler's hat wasn't staying on and he looks like a little knome!


We love the Elleraas family!!!!

No comments: