Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tyler's New Girlfriend

We got to meet Baby Halo! Kadee and her family were in SD to see her brother Baker graduate from Marine boot camp. They stopped by Friday afternoon on their way back to LA. It was so fun to hang with Kadee, JR, her Dad Bill and her sister Suzanne. I haven't seen her Dad or sister in probably 20 years!! Kadee seemed like quite the natural Momma and it was so fun to hang out with our babies!

Me & Halo and Kadee & Tyler
Jeromy is always so serious :)
I look so tired in these pictures! Todd and Clela showed up for the weekend at the same time Kadee did. I was trying to sneak in a quick nap before they got there and don't think I fully woke up until after they left!


1 comment:

minid said...

I can't believe you had a baby 6 weeks ago!!! You look awesome, tell me your secrets!! xoxo, Sara