Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tyler is 1 month!



Tyler gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks! At his 2 week appointment he was 9lbs, 9oz and 22 inches. At his one month appointment, he was 11lbs, 9oz and 22 1/4 inches. He's a big boy!! Paige was 11lbs even at one month. He's eating every 3 1/2 hours during the day (5 times) and getting up once at night (usually around 2am). This, of course, isn't a set schedule every day but for the most part, this is the schedule we're on. He is a pretty chill baby, yeah! He has been falling asleep about an hour after he eats and is up and down until it's time to eat again. The days of him sleeping all day are gone! Paige is still doing so good with him. She wants to get on his mat and do tummy time with him, wants to help me change his diapers (she opens the tabs and throws the diaper away for me) and likes to help me bathe him. She really is a good helper! I love him so much and love the newborn baby stage. I have been able to take a short nap almost every day and Jeromy has been getting up with Paige in the mornings for about an hour so I'm tired but really doing pretty good! I can't believe it's already been a month!!! I love him SO much!!!!

No comments: