Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great day! Paige and Jeromy made me a super sweet card with 3 coupons:
1. ticket for a day at K1 Speedway - it's a super fun go kart racing place and the past 2 times we've gone I've been pregnant so this is a great idea!
2. pedicure - I took advantage of this ticket about 2 hours later!
3. movie and dinner date night with Jeromy

We started the day with brunch at Champagne Bakery and then I had a pedicure...so nice! I should really do that more often :) Right when I got back we attempted a photo shoot with both kids...but unfortunately that didn't go as planned and this was the only half way good picture we got!

I did get this picture though and I love it! Jerm was hanging with Tyler and Paige hopped in and tried to hold Tyler's hand...so cute. She loves him so much!
Thank you for a great Mother's Day! I love my family with all of my heart and truly enjoy every minute I get with them. All I have ever wanted to do in life is to be a Mom and I feel so blessed to have Paige and Tyler as my kids. I love them so much!!!!

No comments: