Monday, May 3, 2010

Momma's Wine Day!!

Yesterday we went to Temecula for a well deserved Mom's day off...yahoo! We had a BLAST and I can't wait for the next one! Nicole planned the whole thing and it was so nice to just show up and have everything taken care of. Lunch & dinner reservations, coupons, a sober driver for us...you name it and Nicole had thought of it. Thanks Nicole!

We met at Lisa's house and Nicole and I followed each other there. When we got there I passed out the water that Jeromy prepared for us. He is such a character. Once again he was super helpful! He cleaned my car, took the carseats out, filled the car up with gas and bought us a pack of waters. On the way home from getting the waters he got the idea to rebrand the waters as "Don't Be That Girl" waters. He made individual wrappers for the bottles. He got images from Google of drunk girls in their shining moments and wrote captions to go along with it. They are absolutely hilarious! I can only imagine what all goes on in his brain.
Here's the group at the first winery
One of the other wineries...I guess I should remember where we were, huh! I honestly wasn't even paying attention...just drinking my wine and following where the day took us!
It was a perfect day...so beautiful

Here's one of the last wineries. Good thing this picture is far away because I know I was starting to look a little tipsy at this point!!

1 comment:

Hicks House said...

Looks like you girls had so much fun! I have always wanted to visit the wine vineyards! It's on my "to do list". Love how Jeromy thought to relabel the bottles! Too funny!