Sunday, May 23, 2010

Overnight Date Night!

Jeromy and I had an overnight date night last night! It was so fun...just too short! We stayed in La Jolla and had planned to go out to dinner but ended up just staying and eating at Humphrey's in the hotel. I thought we were at the old folks home!!! The chairs had rollers on the bottom of them (Luby's style for those of you who know Luby's) and I swear the average age was 60! No Mom, it's not that old...but not quite the atmosphere I thought we'd spend date night! It really didn't matter though. We were just happy to be out to dinner alone! We headed back to room for me to pump and walked past the bar...and it was karoke night!!! Talk about entertaining. We were going to go back but decided we wanted a good night's sleep and ended up staying in the room. The next morning we got in the hot tub for a while, picked up lunch and headed home. It was so nice to get away for a night...thanks for babysitting T and W!

Here's a pic of the gang while we were out. Tootsie looks pretty miserable, huh?!
This is a picture from that morning. My Mom got Tyler some beach gear. SPF swim shirt, trunks and shoes with skull and crossbones! It's so cute. I put on Tyler's skull and crossbone onesie and his new shoes. Love the shoes!

No comments: