Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mommy loves McDonalds

I've never been a big McDonalds fan...I mean I would go maybe once every 6 months or something but I've been going a lot more since I became a Mom of 2! It is SO much easier to get lunch while keeping both of them in the car. Today we went before hitting Trader Joe's and Ralphs. My car looked like a bomb had gone off! I went through In and Out for a burger (figured if I was going to eat a hamburger, In and Out might be a little better for me) and went through McDonalds to get Paige some nuggets (she won't eat a hamburger!) and so she could get the Barbie mermaid toy. She's got a mermaid Barbie movie on her Iphone...oh yeah, haven't mentioned the fact that my 2 year old has her own Iphone! Jeromy's wasn't working right so he went in to the Apple store and ended up with a new one and she got his old one! It is by far her favorite toy. She has tons of games with all her favorite cartoon characters and a Barbie mermaid movie. It has been such a life saver when I need her to sit quietly for 30 minutes while I nurse Tyler. Anyway, she was stoked to get the toy at McDonalds. So, here was Paige in the backseat with ketchup all over her face, her new Tinkerbell book and her Barbie toy...happy girl!

No comments: