Friday, May 21, 2010

Tootsie & Wally Pop are here!

Tootsie and Wally Pop got here today. Yahoo! They were so excited to be here. They hadn't seen Tyler since he was born so they were missing him...and Paige too, of course :)

I had Paige and Tyler in their UT gear when we picked them up from the airport. Yes, I went to OU and this is probably considered a crime by most but I did it anyway! Paige had on her UT cheerleader outfit and Tyler was in a footed sleeper. My good friend Lisa gave us a bunch of hand-me-downs and included in that package was some UT gear! So, I didn't purchase any of it myself...does that make it excusable?
We went straight to Kendyl's new place so they could check it out. It's a tiny place in OB but has an amazing view of the ocean and a huge courtyard. She loves it! Tootsie gave Paige a new princess dress...Tiana! That is Paige's favorite right now so she was super excited. We were talking about how it was my birthday and asked Paige what kind of party she wanted to have and she said Tiana! Not all the princesses, just Tiana. So, we'll see if she still thinks that 6 months from now! If so, we've got her birthday outfit covered!
Here's Jerm in his pink dress shirt...what a cutie!
We hung out in the courtyard for a while and Paige entertained us with her dance moves. Jeromy played some music from his Iphone and she hopped on the little grass patch and went to town. We called this her stage :) She LOVES to dance right now and is actually pretty good! She does ballerina moves that she learned from her Barbie ballerina movie. I have a feeling my future is going to be spent watching many hours of this little girl dancing!
We went to dinner at Espresso's. It's a cute little Italian place right down the street from her house. Jeromy and I used to go there all the time when he lived in OB so it was fun to think about how much has changed since the last time we were there!

No comments: