Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dad's in a Magazine...I'm at Walmart!

This was the title of an email my Mom sent me tonight! She works for Loreal so spends her time at Walmarts, Bed Bath & Beyonds, Ulta's, etc. She's always joking about how my Dad and her spend their days at different ends of the spectrum. Anyway, my Dad was in a magazine so I thought I'd share it with everyone! Makes me proud of my Dad...and my Mom too!
Here's the article:
Measuring Happiness The ever-dashing Wally Hardin (at left), owner of The Man's Shop, calls custom clothing "works of art that you get to wear." Each piece, from shirt to suit to jacket to tuxedo, is made from the client's measurements, and elements ranging from the fabric to the buttons to the width of the lapel can be customized. Brands that can be made to measure include Italy's Ravazzolo, Jack Victor, H. Freeman and Hickey Freeman. The best part: Once your measurements are on file, re-ordering often can be done with a simple phone call. Custom shirts range from $148 to $198, and custom suits begin around $898. Lead time runs four to six weeks. The Man's Shop, 100 S. West St., Arlington. 817-265-1116. Special/ Richard W. Rodriguez

1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Congrats to your dad! I saw your parents out running the other day! ( I wasn't running- they were!)