Monday, November 1, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new

Friday afternoon Jeromy called saying the silver Jeep was smoking! He pulled over to a service station but no one was there so I packed the kids up to go get him. By the time we got there, he had already decided to head to the dealership! I didn't know if the Jeep could make it but he wanted to try it. We made it! A few hours later he drove a new black Jeep home! We had to go back the next day to give them the pink slip for the silver Jeep and he let me drive the new one home. I LOVE IT! Too bad I still have 2 of the messiest kids and a new car isn't in my near future. Jeromy and I really like Jeeps and he's had his eye on the 2011 so it worked out perfect! He's had 4 Jeep's, we currently have his Grandparents 1976 CJ7, I've had 2 Jeep's and my Mom had 2 Jeep's while we were growing up! Okay, maybe that's more info than you all wanted...but there ya go! We love it!!



No comments: