Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is so fun! Paige has been talking about it forever and was so excited that the day was finally here! We started the day making pancakes. Paige asked me to make her the letter "P" and then we got a little crazy and spelled some names!
We spelled "Tootsie", "Grammy", and "Nanny"...all the grandma's who know how to text...and sent them a Happy Halloween text.
That night Ava/Ethan, Zoey/Hayden and Aunt Kendyl came over. I was going to make Carrie's lasagna but Nicole made it the previous night so I opted to just order pizza! Maybe next year I'll make it. Anyway, here's a group shot of all the kiddos.
Paige wanted to be a Dorothy cheerleader





Jeromy and I went to try and put together a tin man costume. I didn't think we were going to dress up for Halloween even though Paige had planned our costumes months ago. So, Kendyl got grey pants and a funnel for the hat and we got a grey shirt and silver face paint. After it was all said and done, Jeromy didn't feel like getting dressed up so this is as far as he got!
Future Prom King and Queen! I LOVE these pictures of Paige...she actually smiled!


He did put the hat on for a minute but he ended up just going in his clothes. Ladies, this man is taken so don't get any big ideas!
Trick-or-Treat!


Hey Mom, where ya goin with all that candy?





No comments: