Monday, November 15, 2010

Sneak Peek...

I hope no one got too excited with the title of this post because it's just Paige's Christmas outfit! We have been shopping for her clothes lately for the first time (this kid has been fully stocked on clothes until now believe it or not!) and it's been so fun! Here are her shoes...to die for! I guess my style is clear because Sarah wanted to get these for Paige's birthday and knew they were so up my alley she checked with Sara to see if I'd already bought them! PS: you might notice her pink and blue toenail polish...Dad's idea...
And here it is! Not the best picture, obviously, but you get it. I love it and she might even love it a little more!
And, here's a random pic of Tyler! What a cutie pie. I had a few other random pictures from my phone.
The other morning I asked Paige to play with Tyler for a minute so I could finish getting ready and she got her potty to make a stage and was singing and dancing for him...ha!

5 comments:

Paige said...

shut up right now! that is exactly Kylie's outfit for our family Christmas pictures! Cutest outfit! Except the shoes were too big for Ky. She looks puh recious!!

The Brooks Family said...

omg..that is Aves outfit too. The gap better come out with another line soon. ha!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Okay- seriously you have not had to buy clothes yet?? WHAT? That is crazy! Cute outfit and that is funny of her dancing on her potty to entertain Tyler! So cute!

Jeremy and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Kylie has the same outfit!!! Love it!! How is everything??