Friday, November 19, 2010

Tyler's 8 months!

That's right...time is flying! I can't believe Tyler is 8 months old and I know I say that every month but it's true! He says MaMa, DaDa, GaGa and NaNa. Of course all in baby talk but he says MaMa the most. I never believed Mom's when they said their kids said Mama first because Dada is so much easier but this kid is one of them! I love it ;) He is eating solids 2 times a day and is having all formula now. I ran out of milk around 7 1/2 months so he's fully on the bottle now. It is a pain to mess with bottles but so nice to just pop a bottle in wherever we are. He takes a 30 min nap in the morning and an hour nap in the afternoon. This kid is not a napper. I think I'm going to have to sleep train him for naps because in the afternoon he usually wakes up after 20-30 minutes and I have to put him back down or hold him for the rest of the nap. But, he sleeps 11 hours straight at night so that's more important to me than naps! He used to sleep 7-7 but since the time change he still goes to bed around 7 and gets up at 6. I keep thinking he'll sleep until 7 but it has only happened once.

He's also started to crawl! Well...kinda. It's more like wiggling himself around and mostly just rolling to where he wants to go. He's close though. Jeromy has been standing him up lots and he'll hold on to the coffee table. I don't think this kid is going to crawl for long!

He is such a happy baby and we are truly enjoying every minute with him!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is seriously so stinkin' cute! Ugh, I can't stand it! Haha!