Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where have the Stallings' been up to?

Lots of fun times! This holiday season has been so fun and packed with activities! We've been in blur since Halloween and we are on a plane to Texas right now (when I wrote this) and Jeromy has both the kids so I'm going to at least update the blog with pictures from my phone. We scored first class seats so I am loving this time alone in first class! Here's J and the kids ( Paige got some Barbie headphones for Christmas)


So, here's some pictures from my phone. More to come from Jeromy's phone and our camera but here's some from now :)

Pretend slumber party by Mom and Dad's bed (I LOVE watching them play together and use their imaginations)


Playing at "Little Locks" while it's Paige's turn to get her hair cut. He got all off the school buses from a big car/truck display


We stopped at 'Guitar Center' for Jeromy one afternoon and the kids had a blast playing in there


My little drummer boy :)


Silly Tyler Bug



One of Paige's preschool buddies, Sarah, had her 4th birthday party with Paige, Lulu and Chloe and the Mom's. They live right by the beach and the weather was beautiful. The Mom's and kids had such a nice afternoon!


Tyler loves to put on his...well actually we are borrowing them from the Szekeres family...boots and fireman hat. Sarah, you'll get them back one day, I promise!


Trying out his new potty


Baking "Santa's Wiskers" and "Peanut Butter Balls" with Aunt Kendyl. We made enough to pass around to our neighborhood and give to Paige's teachers. My Mom would always make These at Christmas time so it was fun for me and my sister to do it!


Danielle brought over Corbin's frog potty for Tyler and he is totally in to it! He hasn't gone in it yet but has started to tell me when he needs to go so I think we'll start training him after the first of the year.


We got back from Disneyland on 12/21 and Jerm was checking his email and saw that my Dad's store was closed Christmas Eve and Christmas. He asked me what they were doing and I told him nothing so he suggested I ask them to come out to Cali. Less than 24 hours later, my Mom was here and my Dad landed the next night!! What a special surprise! And, Kendyl and Paul got off work so we all spent Christmas together at our house. This picture is of Paige and Tyler heading in the airport to get Tootsie. I had them hide around a corner and surprise her when she came down the elevator. So fun!!





This story is hilarious...so my friend Brandi had on a super cute fur vest at Nicole's happy hour the other night so she said I could borrow it and bring it to Texas. Jeromy went to her house to get it from her husband and ended up bringing home a fish too!! Her husband Larry was supposed to give the fish to a neighbor because they were going to be out of town but thought Jeromy would be an easier hand off. They didnt discuss the fact that we were leaving for Texas before Brandi was getting back from AZ so we now had to find coverage for the fish while we will be gone! And, the fish isn't even Brandi's...it's her babysitters!!!!! So, we figured it all out but it was so funny that night. And, as you can see from the picture below, the kids loved having "Purplelicious". That's what we named her :)


Jerm and I decided to clean up our Christmas decorations Yesterday before heading to Texas and Tyler wanted to help vacuum. What a character. And, you may notice his Lightening McQueen under-roos...he saw them in his room and wanted to put them on so I put them over his diaper.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: