Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 more to go...

This was yesterday. We headed to the beach for a while with everyone else in San Diego! It was a gorgeous day and the beach was PACKED! I told her I wanted to take her picture so she hopped out and struck these poses...all by herself. Aaaand what?! Sassy Pants!!

HA!
At Club M Saturday night to celebrate my birthday!! My phone doesn't have a flash but I have other pictures coming :)
Paige is quite the guitar player these days. She'll grab the guitar and sit down and start drumming. A woman after her Dad's heart...
Once again, a little Taylor Swift in training
The last night my parents were here, Jeromy went to surf around dinner time. My Mom had the brilliant idea for me to pack up some dinner and surprise him at the beach!! How fun is that! Here he is after his surf when he first saw me. SURPRISE!
One afternoon while my parents were here we had lunch and ice cream before heading to Home Depot. Yummy!
We talked Paige into hopping in the grocery cart so she could focus on her ice cream better. She looks HUGE! I can't even remember the last time she was in a grocery cart!
Yehaw Cowboy!

HA! These are so funny to me. Not only because my 1 year old boy has on a size 5 bikini (that fits) but also because he looks like my sister when she was that age! She had the white hair like him and blue eyes. And, just for the record...this was all my Mom's doing!!

Tootsie got Paige two swimsuits and pink cowgirl boots!!!! Paige wore them for at least 5 days straight. She LOVES them and they fit her personality quite well :)


No comments: