Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And now pics from Jeromy's phone!

Phew, I am so glad to be caught up with all these pictures! Here's the last round :)

Jeromy sent me all of these pictures when I was in Palm Springs for our girls weekend...have I even done a post about that??...anyway, Jeromy was quite the Super Dad and sent me tons of pictures the 2 days I wasn't there. Whatta guy!

Water Balloons!
Sun Bathing Beauties




A tea party fit for a Princess...and again, I wonder why she loves him SO much!
One night they went to Jonna's house. Her hubby Matt coordinated for all the Dad's watching the kids while the Mom's were away to come over for pizza and beer :)

The gang...what a cool picture!
Tyler loves playing on the skateboard
Lunch at Soup Plantation (me and Paige's favorite:))
Where's Tyler?!
You need some toilet paper?



My Mom's friend Jeannie made a super cute package of socks for Paige that were wrapped up like lollipops and cupcakes...she was stoked :)
Playing at Grammy and Pappy's house Easter weekend
Corvette Diner for lunch. There was someone walking around to each table taking requests for balloon shapes and Paige asked for a sword...ha!
Dance Party with Ava
Screen on the Green night in our neighborhood. It didn't start until 7:30 so I stayed home while Tyler slept and Paige and Jerm went. They had a great time! Paige made a new friend named Kendyl! The little girl came up and started talking to Paige about her princess sleeping bag Paige invited her to hop in!
All snuggled up

No comments: