Monday, May 30, 2011

So, although it's the truth, I don't mention it much. BOTH of my kids LOVE Jeromy! I have no idea why...he plays with them like he's their age and I'm the only one who disciplines them! For example...



Paige's preschool put on a Mother's Day celebration. We sat in a big circle while they sang all their songs. One of them was about how much they appreciate how well we take care of them and about how much they love us. It was super sweet :)
A cute pic the photographer took of me and Paige
Jeromy had a party at his office for Cinco de Mayo. Complete with a pinata! Paige had SO much fun with it!


This was not planned. They all happened to sit on the step at the same time...how stinkin cute!


This was HILARIOUS! The house cleaners came while we were at music and dance and we got home and it was all clean. Paige ran up to her room, threw herself on the bed like this and said "Mommy, I LOVE it when the house is all nice and clean like this!"
One afternoon at the beach with the gang. Paige, Carson and Brooke were being really sweet sharing their snacks...
Little Tyler Bug

This is so precious! Tyler always snuggles up with his blanket for nap and bed time. I used to take so many pictures of Paige when she was sleeping and I think this is the only one I've taken of Tyler :(
This was for Meredith's birthday...I sent her a text picture
After my girls trip to Palm Springs, I was unpacking and Tyler jumped in my suitcase!
One night at the beach...
OMG...There are a lot of snakes found in our neighborhood because we live by a canyon but we (fortunately) haven't ever seen one. Until one random morning! We have a recycle bin and a trash bin. Jeromy rolled in the trash bin and went out to grab the recycle bin and found this!! It was hiding under the trash bin...AHHH!!

No comments: