Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You guessed it...even more!

Quick pic to say Happy Anniversary to my parents...36 years!!

Nicole, Chris and family came over one night for a BBQ. We played Dance Party on the Wii and Tyler was super cute and snuggly with Chris while watching us dance :)
And this...drum roll please...is Paige's costume for her first dance recital!! Rock the Hula! I am SO excited for her recital at the end of July!!!!
One afternoon after naps Tyler was such a little snuggle bug with me! I was in Heaven :)
Paige's first dentist appointment! Talk about super star treatment! Being a good girl listening to what she's saying...
And, now laying back to watch a movie on the ceiling!
Getting her teeth cleaned like a pro...I was so proud of her!

BBQ at Matt and Reyna's house for Mother's Day

Dancing on the table...this girl loves her some dance parties!




I got a new kitchen sink for Mother's Day! And, yes that is a good thing :)
It was exactly what I wanted!! Paige loved helping Jerm install it...and he loved her help...ha!
Paige loves giving Tyler hugs...not sure if Tyler feels the same!!

No comments: