Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to...ME!

It's official. I'm 30 years old! Jeromy keeps asking me if I've had any epiphanies (such a Jeromy question) but we've been so busy celebrating I haven't had much time to reflect on it all. I'll keep you posted if something profound and deep comes to mind (don't hold your breath!) but birthday's do always remind me how important it is to stay in touch with friends. It's so nice to hear from all your friends on your special day! My special day started with sleeping in! Jeromy and the kids baked muffins and decorated downstairs while I slept in. Can't beat that :) Paige was so proud of herself and excited.
And, they made me a beautiful birthday card


Later that day Paige helped me empty the dishwasher all on her own account. She knew the dishes were clean so she started putting things away all by herself. WOW! We also went to the grocery store...hence the collage of stickers on her shirt :)

That night Nicole came over to watch the kids so we could go to dinner. So nice to have a date night!


I had a great birthday and it's not over yet! This weekend we are headed to Club M for some drinks and dancing with all of our friends. I can't wait!

No comments: