Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Martin '99 Reunion!

Wow, 10 years goes by so fast! I had my reunion this weekend and it was so much fun! Friday night we met a bunch of friends at a restaurant/bar in the Highlands and hung out there for a few hours. There are so many pregnant chicks! Lauren Fuller is 9 weeks, Lisa Dwinell is 12 weeks, I'm 11 weeks, Liz Hicks is16 weeks, Sarah Ingram is 31 weeks, Meredith Hughes is 10ish weeks, Jessica Blakely is 6 weeks and Erika Afkhami is 6 weeks...crazy, huh?!? Here is the one picture I took Saturday night...Chess' Texas boots We stayed until about midnight and decided to stop for a little Cabana on the way home with Baker, Jennifer and Nick. Yummy!

Saturday, we had a picnic during the day...oops, didn't take any pictures...and an event that night at the Ft. Worth stockyards. Everyone looked great and we all had such a fun time! Of course, it was a little different fun for me since I couldn't drink...but I still had a lot of fun :)

Sarah, Jennifer, Kate, Me, Schroeder and Lisa
Jennifer, Kadee, Erin and Me (we were trying to get a Martin Cheerleader pic and this is as far as we got!)
Christin, Me and JenniferKate (who planned the entire thing...great job!) and MeMe, Schroeder and KadeeMe and KadeeMe and Ang
Kadee, Kate, Ang and MeGroup pic of all the boys
Lauren, Manda-Moo, Molly and MeJeromy & Jennifer getting their shoes shined at the Elephant Bar!We stayed at the reunion until midnight and then walked to Elephant Bar and stayed until the kicked us out at 2am. Jeromy had to have a bean and cheese burrito on the way home so we didn't get home until 2:45am! I was pretty proud of myself for staying out that late. I stayed on California time this trip so it wasn't really that late. I had such a fun time!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Everybody looks so good! Congrats on your pregnancy! Two babies is a handful, maybe you will have a nice smooth transition.

Erin said...

Yay! I remembered today you said you were starting a blog. How I remembered the address, I don't know...but here I am! I forgot we took a picture together at the reunion. It's way cute! Too bad we couldn't get anyone else in it. I think that was my fault. I went to find other girls and got distracted. Oops! I'm enjoying reading your posts. Hope your pregnancy is going well. You're my inspiration for the next one - Mrs. I Only Gained 18 Pounds!

Love, Mrs. I Gained 60 Pounds