Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random Pictures

So, here's a collection of some completely random pictures so I thought I'd lump them all together. This is a picture of Paige watching TV. I didn't tell her to do this...this is just how she was sitting!

This is a picture of Danielle, Jonna, Sarah and me at Jonna's baby shower. They all have 4-6 month old babies now so this picture is pretty old! Jonna just sent it and I liked it, so I added it :)
My Poppa sends me old random pictures from time to time. This is a picture from a Halloween party that my Poppa went to in 1951 at a college fraternity. He wasn't in the fraternity but the campus was dry so he would drive in with the alcohol so they let him come to all the parties! He's the one on the far left...wow, times have certainly changed!
This one is Uncle Matt pulling Paige around their townhome...Paige was having a blast and thought it was so funny!
This is a picture of us taking a bike ride up the street to get some dinner. It was actually really fun! Paige loves wearing sunglasses.
My dad spent Labor Day weekend at the Crudup's lakehouse. They spent all weekend with them and the Hick's family. Here's my Dad and Liz (18 weeks pregnant) comparing bellies!!


No comments: