Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paige's 2nd Home

Nicole and I went to "Renee's Bowtique" bow party so Chris watched the three musketeers. I got the cutest flip-flops - they are brown with a pink and brown polka-dot bow on the top and diamonds...I got them in a size 8-9 and Paige is almost in a 7 so they are huge but she loves them and the fact they are 2 sizes to big don't seem to bother her! And, I only got one bow but it is perfect. Not that her bows weren't super cute it's just that we have so many already. Anyway, we are having a princess & pirate birthday party for Paige and I got a pink and white bow that has a skull in the middle...perfect! We had fun and Paige had a great time too! They were playing some rockband. Here's one with Paige on the mic

And now on the guitar
This picture is from another night but I thought I'd throw it in here. Paige and Jeromy walked down to say hi and they said Paige walked right in - waved and said hello to the adults and made herself at home by hopping on the couch next to her buds. They are such great friends and I'm so happy they are our neighbors!

No comments: