Sunday, September 13, 2009

Paige's 1st Surf Lesson!

Today we went to Cardiff for a beach day with Matt, Reyna, Steve, Deanna and Jennifer and Ryan Kingsbury and their 3 little kiddos. Paige was wearing her sunglasses upside down because they are a little big and don't stay up the right way. Reyna gave her some jewelry so she had to put that one. And, she's not in a swimsuit because we were initially going to Del Mar beach where we usually just hang on the grass and at the playground so I didn't dress her really to go to the beach. But, as you can see we figured it out!

Reyna (who by the way looks AMAZING for being 32 weeks and pregnant with twins!), Paige, Riley and Noe
walking back to our spot (Paige is such a princess)
sunning herself while eating some delicious goldfishplaying with her new buddy Riley...she was so sweet and played with Paige the whole time
playing with the water (don't you just love that little hiney) Surfing for the first time with Dad!
I don't know who's having more fun...Jeromy or Paige!

Surfer Dude and Surfer Dudette (they even look alike in this picture!)
Hi Mom :)
Weeeeee...jumping the waves!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute hiney pic!

Reyna Stallings said...

Such cute photos!!!! I love the one with me walking with Paige 1) because I don't look like a house/horse/semi-truck 2) because it's with my two favorite girls. :) What a fun day and I didn't realize she actually got on the surf board. She's Jeromy's daughter.

Lisa and Ryan said...

How fun!! I love that you get to spend your free time at the beach- so jealous! Hope you are feeling good!

Hicks House said...

She is so stinkin cute, and that little sweet hiney on the surfboard...PRECIOUS! I just love how girly she is...I hope Arrington is that girly!