Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ah hem...

That was what I said when I looked around the corner into the playroom and found Paige like this! Are you SERIOUS kid?! I guess they painted their hands for a craft in preschool and Paige thought it would be cool to paint her face!
You're in big trouble kiddo
Okay, okay you little raskal...just don't do it again

Luckily this all came up with wipies
Jerm and I organized the drawer under the TV and she found the wii microphone and was playing with it. I recorded a Taylor Swift special for her (that's her new favorite singer) so while she was watching it she got the mic and joined in
Our little rockstar in training

1 comment:

Lindsey E. said...

Paige cracks me up!!!! I'm sure Julia will be the same way, but it has to be so hard to get upset because they are a spitting image of us as kids!