Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Funny random pics

I haven't uploaded pictures from my phone in such a long time! These are so random and totally out of order but here ya go!

A typical night in the Stallings House
Tyler playing with Sara's little girl Landry in Texas. They are almost exactly one month apart!

Paige dressed herself and she's hand delivering our Christmas cards
Our little Sandman!

All the presents I wrapped...PHEW! I actually love wrapping presents but it was a little challenging this year with the 2 little rugrats
This is at Trader Joe's when we got our last minute Thanksgiving dinner. I LOVE Trader Joe's!
Another typical night. Jerm propped Tyler up on Paige's toy stroller with a bottle and played him a little tune before bed. Tyler loves the guitar
So, so sweet. I've started a horrible habit of reaching my arm in the backseat and letting Tyler hold one of my fingers when he is crying and/or tired so Paige will hold one his hand too. Sometimes he likes it and sometimes he doesn't. This day he let her hold his hand while he fell asleep. I looked back to smile and her and she lit up and had the biggest, sweetest smile on her face because she had put him to sleep. Talk about melting my heart! Oh my goodness. Anyway, when we pulled in the garage, they were both asleep and I went to get Paige first to transfer her to bed and this is what I found. Oh man...it's these moments that I hope I remember forever because they are so, so special and precious.
Holy Bows! I mentioned to a few friends here in SD that my Mom got 12 bows for $12 and they asked me if I would get them some while we were there. We went to Sam Moon to get some and I texted my friends this picture and Danielle replied with "Holy Bows!"
Ethan and Ava came over the other morning for a few hours while Nicole got a massage and they were busy little bee's moving from one activity to another.
That's all for now! Oh my, oh my. I just spent a LOT of time updating!!!!!

No comments: