Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hardin Christmas

Sunday was our Christmas Day! Meredith and Eric stopped by in the morning to see the kiddos and hang out for a minute. We started talking about Mere's dog Bono and she mentioned he was in the car so we ran out to meet him! He's so stinking cute. Paige had fun running around with him and the inevitable question came about one minute after we came back in the house. "Mom, can we get a puppy?" I told her maybe when she was a little bigger. Geez. I can't imagine having a puppy right now! Anyway, I was so glad they came over!
My Nana got there first. She always makes the stuffing so she came over a little early to get started.

How stinking cute is my Papa?! He turned 85 the day before. Wow. I think Tyler kinda looks like him! Maybe it's nothing other than the little round face and big belly :)
I am so sad these pictures didn't turn out. When Paige was really little he gave her some coins to play with and now when we see him, she asks where her money is and when he sends her a birthday card or something, he'll tape some coins in the card. This is him handing her a little gift bag of coins.
And her hugging him. So bummed these didn't turn out better!
Poppa and Nanny

Red sweaters and white button ups...twinkies!! (for those of you who don't live in Texas...this means they are twins. I say this all the time and finally realized no one knows what I mean in California!)
One dining table...
and, another!
Paige presenting Papa with his cupcakes while we sang Happy Birthday

Papa, can I have one of those cupcakes now?
Vicki Lynn, Elmer, Norma Gayle and Charles Wayne...Texas born and Texas bred y'all!
Big Family Picture!
Super Tootsie!

That's a nice tie Papa. Did you get it from The Man's Shop?
After they all left we had our Christmas. Little Tyler loves his music table!
Opening presents
Muah!
Merry Christmas Y'all!
Me and Paigey made a gingerbread house
Snuggle time with Tootsie
We had a great Christmas with the family and I can't wait for next year! I don't know how next year is going to work because we are going to Hawaii with the Stallings Dec 11-16 and that's usually the time we go to Texas! I'm sure we'll figure something out ;) Hawaii is going to be so much fun!

No comments: