Sunday, December 26, 2010

Night with the OU gals

Saturday I went out to Dallas to hang with my college girlfriends. Right before I left Tootsie let Paige open a present...and it was a.....
Rapunzel Barbie doll! When Nanny took us to Target, Paige about threw a fit because she wanted Nanny to get her the Rapunzel Barbie but I knew my Mom got it so we talked her into the dress up dress (which I had already bought but didn't mention because I don't mind returning it!) so Tootsie let her open it early.
Hey, anything good under here for me?
So, off to Dallas I went! I always have such a good time with these girls! They are so special to me and even though we only see each other 2 times a year, it's always so fun. I can't even remember the girls name on the far left! When one of you gals read this you have to remind me of her name. I think it's Joy but I've been known to have the wrong name...ha! Anyway, she is one of their friends and joined us.

Lindsey, Heather, Mere, and me
Lindsey had baby Julia (Jules) on September 12. She's almost 3 months old in this picture! She is precious and I'm so glad I got to hold her. There's nothing better than holding a sweet baby!

After Lindsey's we went to some hotel bar...I honestly didn't even pay attention to where we were! Some of the girls spent the night there so we had a drink in the bar before they went to dinner. I was planning on staying for dinner but decided I wanted to come back to Arlington to try and go to the Christmas parade with the fam. I also didn't want to drink too much or drive back to Arlington too late so I scooted out a little early. I didn't make it back in time for the parade but I did make it back in time to make some birthday cupcakes with Paige! My Papa turned 85 on December 11 so Paige made him some cupcakes.
Singing a little tune while mixing up the batter
Ha!

No comments: