Monday, December 27, 2010

Girls Night Out!

Thursday night was so fun! A bunch of my high school friends went out for a girls night. We started with dinner at Chuy's. Here's half the table...
and the other half! And, you can't really see in the picture but Sara's little girl Landry was there for her first girls night out. What a party animal!
After a few Texas martinis (margarita's served in martini glasses) someone thought it would be a good idea to tell our waiter...the funny guy in the background...that it was my birthday so we all got sopapillas!
I think this was when they were singing Happy Birthday to me
After dinner we went to some piano bar but little did we know that Thursday nights are rap night or something because they were playing some Biggie Smalls song and not Sweet Caroline like we anticipated. So, we headed to some other restaurant/bar. It was really fun to have a night out with the girls. We stayed out until 1am! Thankfully I was still on Cali time so it was only 11pm for me. Lots of laughs and lots of fun!

No comments: